Introducing The Art of Escape in Partnership with Triple Aughts Design: CORE
We said at the end of 2013 that great things were afoot… This morning, together in our partnership with Tripe Aught Design, we announced the launch of TAD’s CORE classes and our flagship three-day intensive, Art of Escape - San Francisco.
- Perform urban navigation and threat analysis
- Execute covert movement; move through a crowd unnoticed
- Escape a kidnapping (pick handcuffs, duct tape, rope, etc.)
- Social engineer (solicit) help from strangers
- Build an urban survival/bug out kit
- Plan escape routes; build a map and data book for your city
- Find food and water while on the go
- Use a radio for information and communication
- Defend yourself, if needed with weapons (improvised and proper)
- Find shelter in the city; sleep overnight in the city safely
- Gain access to restricted or unauthorized areas
- Create alternative identification; find currency
- Escape pursuit on foot and in a vehicle
- Use commonly found materials for tools and survival purposes
- Pick and open locks
- Perform emergency medical triage specific to urban environments; find critical medical supplies
- Obtain transport out of the crisis area by any means necessary, including by boat
Each training day begins with Rift’s experts at Triple Aught Design’s Dogpatch Base, and concludes with real-time field training exercises to implement your new skills on the streets of San Francisco. Each Art of Escape student receives a custom Urban Survival Kit of essential gear, and emerges confident and proficient in the use of every tool.
We hope to see you there.
-Rift Recon Team