The Ubertooth One is a small affordable 2.4 GHz wireless development platform that can be used for Bluetooth monitoring and for the development of new Bluetooth and wireless technologies.
Ubertooth One is a development tool. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission and compliance and reception of radio signals. You are responsible for using this product in a manner permitted by the laws of your country.
- RP-SMA RF connector: connects to test equipment, antenna, or dummy load.
- CC2591 RF front end.
- CC2400 wireless transceiver.
- LPC175x ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller with Full-Speed USB 2.0.
- USB A plug: connects to host computer running Kismet or other host code.
- 2.4 GHz transmit and receive.
- Transmit power and receive sensitivity comparable to a Class 1 Bluetooth device.
- standard Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin 50-mil JTAG).
- In-System Programming (ISP) serial connector.
- expansion connector: intended for inter-Ubertooth communication or other future uses.
- six indicator LEDs.
Michael Ossmann presented Project Ubertooth: Building a Better Bluetooth Adapter at ShmooCon 2011.