This covert handcuff key was originally developed for an elite U.S. unit whose members are at high risk of being taken captive and require improved odds of escape. This discreet tool is perfect for any individual who experiences increased vulnerability due to unavoidable circumstances such as traveling extensively or carrying sensitive information.
The key is designed to have a near-zero likelihood of detection, yet still have the capability to be rapidly accessed when required. This was achieved by engineering a unique covert hide-out key which is located seemingly far out-of-reach of a handcuffed captive.
Securely attached to the tip of your bootlace, this weightless handcuff key does not seem to be within any useful proximity while handcuffed behind your back. But just bend your knee up sharply and it puts the key right into your hands. This works whether standing, sitting, or prone. Grasp the device, and then return your foot to its original position; as your foot descends the lace unties, leaving you with a tethered handcuff key in your hand. Voila! Escape is now a viable possibility.
- Fits on all standard boot laces (not included).
- A black rubber cover is included to protect and further conceal the key.
- Installs easily using just a regular pair of pliers (directions included).
- Constructed of blackened brass.
- Length: 3/4". Weight: 0.017 oz.
- Patent pending. Made in USA.