The problem with trying to be covert is that some of our favorite tools are just a bit too conspicuous to be truly invisible. If stealth is your objective, look no further than the Gentleman's Bogotas® Titanium Nano Lock Picks.
For the lock picking enthusiast who always wants a set of tools on hand, the Nano Bogotas are a simple choice. These single and triple hump Bogotas are made of aircraft-grade aluminum, have a limited magnetic footprint and are extremely resitant to corrosion. The handle end of each pick doubles as a tension wrench, eliminating the need to carry additional entry tools.
* one (1) single-hump Bogota with tension wrench end
* one (1) triple-hump Bogota with tension wrench end
* tiny: each pick is approximately .125" X 1.85"
* covert gunmetal grey color
* Discreet; ergonomic design* Stainless steel, precise undercutting* Pin to collars, sleeves, hemlines, shoes, hats...
What if your lockpicks were always be right where you wanted them, right when you...
The problem with trying to be covert is that some of our favorite tools are...