HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of radio signal transmission and reception. Designed to enable testing and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral, or programmed for stand-alone operation.
- 1 MHz-6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection-molded plastic enclosure and ships with a micro-USB cable. Antenna not included. ANT500 is recommended as a starter antenna for HackRF One.
HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
Documentation is in the wiki.