If Jason Bourne had an illustrated guide to spy tricks, it would be this! Author Eric Michaud teamed up with illustrator Martin Whitmore, photographer Alex Rodriguez and a team of physical security penetration testers to distill physical security hacking into this incredible guide*.
This fully illustrated 35-page color guide explains the tools, techniques and methods used in the field every day by physical security professionals worldwide to gain unauthorized access to buildings, rooms and facilities. The specialized tools and everyday items, from the exotic to the ordinary, are described with clear step-by-step instructions, accompanied by color photos and bold illustrations.
Learn techniques from Rift Recon's expert engineers, red teamers, instructors, and field operatives. Suitable for:
- Independent business owners
- Physical security hackers
- Red Team professionals
- Lock and bypass enthusiasts
- Women looking to increase personal security
- Parents who want their children to be better physically prepared for life
- Anyone looking to enter the physical security profession
- Fully illustrated, color photos, step-by-step how-to for 60 tools
- Tools and techniques for manipulation and reconnaissance
- Ways to defeat or deactivate mechanical and electronic locks, alarms, sensors, doors, and gates
- Tools for in-person authorization (social engineering)
- Surveillance bypass techniques
- Access control protocols
- Lock picking techniques
- Key cloning
Access Prohibited is a true Red Team Handbook. It reveals items and implementations that have never been fully explained until now, and were previously only shared by word-of-mouth.
*This item is a digital download.